To flag any post or update as spam, just select the white arrow inside the blue circle at the top right hand corner of any post or update. You will see 'report content or spam'. Choose the guideline you believe the content treads upon, then click the 'report content' button. The content will then be reviewed by MyHeartDiseaseTeam and removed if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Private Email Exchange Feature
- What are notifications?
- What does it mean to unfollow a post or question?
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- How to view 'previous comments'
- Adding a photo in a comment
- How to use the top right Navigation Menu Button
- How do I post an update?
- How do I leave a comment?
- How do I 'like' a post or comment?